Wednesday, 1 January 2014

My 2013 Summary & A Happy New Year!

Hi Beautifuls,


This is just a quick little post to wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

So, I know a lot of people say this.. but 2013 really was one of the BEST years of my life. The amount of things that have happened this past year is mad and I am so lucky and grateful for everything. I will always look back on this year smiling and I only hope 2014 brings me as much happiness as 2013 did.

Here are some of the reasons why 2013 was so fantastic for me:


  1. I had the most amazing final year at University
  2. I Graduated University 
  3. I passed my IDM exam with a Distinction
  4. I moved to London
  5. I got my dream Job
  6. I travelled around Thailand
  7. I went to Paris
  8. I turned 21, which was the best birthday by far!
  9. I got my new puppy Pepper
  10. I started this blog 


I started this blog in September 2013 and it was one of the BEST things I've done. I started it on a whim, not sure what to expect, but as soon as I started getting into it I realised I loved it. Once I started interacting with more bloggers I found the community so lovely and helpful and it makes me so happy when I blog now! I am so grateful for everyones support and how lovely your comments are and can only hope it gets bigger and better in 2014!


I hope everyone has an amazing New Year!

Cya x




16 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing year! Happy New Year x

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a year!! You've been busy!

    Good luck on journey through 2014 : )


    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great year for you! Hope 2014 brings you even more happiness :)

    Happy New Year!

    www.keeping-up-with-katie.blogspot.com

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you had a great year! happy new year :)

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! and this year is another great year for you... followed you back..

    www.aucourantprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!! Fantastic 2013 ;)
    Happy New Year Sweetie.
    Kisses
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post & a lovely blog!
    You're 2013 sounds hard to beat - hope 2014 is even better :)

    http://dandelionsdaydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey this blog looks so cute and i'm excited when more posts are coming! xxx http://bowcloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Following back on GFC #122
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you really had an amazing 2013! Here's to an even better 2014! Btw, your blog really looks cute :) Happy New Year!

    Wanna follow each other on Google+? Just inform me so I can follow you back :)

    Visit my blog: LABELS AND LATTES

    Join my INTERNATIONAL blog giveaway c/o Dressale.com!

    xo,
    Rina <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your 2013 sounds great! I hope to travel Thailand someday. Happy new year!
    I am now following your blog on bloglovin', follow back?

    Bloglovin': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3724949
    http://www.fashionwasmysecondlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...